Here you will find organizations and speakers we have partnered with. Click the names or organizations for a full listing including contact information.
If you are interested in presenting or facilitating a workshop on the topic of death and dying, please contact access@communityDeathCareProject.ca.
- Andrea Actis, Phd – Poet and Memorial Maker
- Angela Fama – Artist and Death Worker, Death Conversation Game
- Chris Heslinga – Civil Supervising Lawyer, LSLAP (Law Students’ Legal Advice Program)
- Hari Alluri – Writer and Poet
- Marina Szijarto – Artist in Residence, Mountain View Cemetery
- Mono Brown, Phd – Death Doula, Vancouver Death Doula
- Nikki Reimer – Poet
- Paula Jardine – Artist in Residence, Mountain View Cemetery